Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Is God Sufficient?


This guy thinks so and his life depends on it...
 
"Good morning and happy day!

Yesterday I had to see my vascular surgeon because my fistula had collapsed. (The fistula is the area of my body where I receive dialysis). So, he will be putting a new fistula in, in a different part of my body. Fistula's do not "mature", that is, they are not ready to be used for about 6 weeks. Because of this he will be putting in a heart catheter so they they will be able to dialyze me through that in the meantime. If I cross your mind I would appreciate your prayers.

Jesus is my healer. I know that for a fact. The Bible tells me so. For those of you who believe, please stand with me in faith. Thank you all for your prayers and concern.

I love you,

Rich"

How important is God in your life?  Think on these things...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: