Friday, March 5, 2010

"God morning to you and enjoy the presence of the Holy Spirit as you act out life today."~priest

I woke up this morning with a headache and a positive feeling of God being up to something, today.  I with a very positive spirit as I look to see what gift from the Father will be delivered today.  Really, I do.  

Something I have discovered in the midst of the rottenness of a headache (that won't quit) is love for Christ can grow deeper in the midst of pain.  It is not a bad trade-off.  I think my Facebook friend Nathan, my missionary friend Teresa, my EPIC family friend Tonya or possibly you can speak to the issue of long suffering.

I'd like God to miraculously heal me of this headache, but if I will only grow deeper in my love for Jesus through the suffering, then bring it on.  There is nothing sweeter than a love for Jesus more powerful and comforting than anything the body can do to you.  

Life here on planet earth is but for a season.  God is preparing me to spend eternity with Him.  If a stinking headache is the best preparation, it can only be a good thing.  I look forward to the evolution.  I believe in evolution. God is evolving me from the person I am, to the person He wants to spend eternity with.

So to you my friends that are suffering, whether from a rotten stinking headache, a failed marriage or disobedient kids, I say, "God morning to you and enjoy the presence of the Holy Spirit as you act out life today."~priest

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: