Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Starbucks got my lunch money and a homeless guy got my offering."~priest

Starbucks got my lunch money and a homeless guy got my offering.  At this rate, I'm going to have to get sponsorship or at least find somewhere else that has cheap lunch, free wireless internet and homeless people. ~just sayin'

Kevin walked up beside my table and asked for a couple dollars.  I appreciate it when a homeless guy sets his sights higher than pocket change.  I chatted all the regular stuff.  Where you from? Where you going?  How long you been here?  He complied with answers and totally disinterested.  He said, "Don't get me in trouble."  I said don't worry about it, I'll tell management you are my friend.

I asked him to tell me about Jesus.  He said he was baptized at Westside Baptist in Odessa.  He was a Christian.  I asked if he had ever seen God do anything for him.  He said, 'Yes, but didn't know what.'  He really just wanted his money.  He never did tell me about Jesus.  

So let me ask you this question.... Have you ever seen God do anything?  Maybe you have but won't tell me because you know the bum already got all my money.  lol ..  
 
Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: