Monday, March 8, 2010

"Personally. I think Jesus is coming sooner rather than later. Best make sure my collar is washed."~priest

This is a bit of a different kind of "God Spot".  It qualifies as a God Spot, being that a God Spot is when God periodically authenticates His presence and I get to blog about it.  I think God is authenticating His presence through earthquakes. 
 
The news a couple days ago, said how we are having more earthquakes than usual.  This goes right along with my thinking that Jesus is coming sooner rather than later.  The Bible tells us that as we approach the endtimes.  The earth begins to pretty much self distruct.  More earth quakes will get you there quicker.  I think.
 
Then of course the news headlines says, "Not more quakes, just more people in quake zones" I get a bit tired of the news being sanitized and the headlines get changed.  Here is the truth of the matter...
 
In the same article with the headline that there are not more quakes is the quote buried:
On average, there are 134 earthquakes a year that have a magnitude between a 6.0 and 6.9, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. This year is off to a fast start with 40 so far — more than in most years for that time period.
So if my math does me right, 40 last year would have happened somewhere end of April.  I think that means more are happening, but we sure don't want anyone to get frightened.  We will just call it less.  After all, this is only the news.  What does it have to do with truth in information... 
 
Well, that is my rant and still looking for Jesus sooner rather than later.

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: