Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"I believe that was Gods healing to me and His real presence. "~Buddha

Buddhan Nepal March 15 at 11:29pm
Hi, I am sorry for the late message. 

My Life wasn't that simple. I have seen Violence, Fight, crime, hate, tears, hopeless, Blood.. and all the worse thing you can imagine in whole world. Most worse among them was, I was killing myself. After my 8th grade I was completely changed, I was corrupted in different way.
 
After graduating high school (in my country) I had 3 month break. During that break I changed my friends (mostly gang people). That wasn't healthy time at all. Life started getting worse. Until I was completely numb. I was real sick, no one figure out what was wrong with me. My blood was less, I forgot how to smile. It was hard time for me, I thought i was dying. 

Finally some how I found a book called "Book of Hope", started reading it and believing in Jesus. Every word was like a miracle to me. My health started getting better. If i think back now, I don't think I would be alive if i haven't got that book and believed in Jesus.

I believe that was Gods healing to me and His real presence. 

~Buddha

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: