Sunday, March 21, 2010

"What do you wish you could do, that you have not done before?"~priest

A Facebook friend asked me the question: "Is there anything you want to do Arch"~Colleen

I want to tell people about Jesus after God has softened the target. Seriously. I don't so much like to tell people about Jesus that don't want to hear. They burn you at the stake and such. Very uncomfortable. lol

That said, now I just have to figure out how to make a living doing it. I am an entrepreneur by heart. Physicist by education. All around talented by experience.

With that said...... I am a "Connector". Somebody wrote a book about connectors, mavens and whatever else. I am a connector. I like connecting people together and making them successful at whatever. This is evidenced by my facebook. I work everyday at making friends.

Almost 1700 friends later, I am connecting. So, I think I want to capitalize on my passion for connecting. Give people the opportunity to be successful and in the process tell them about Jesus.

I have no preconceived ideas about what I will do, but have been to this stage before in the process. I collect information. I listen to God and an idea will be birthed in the process.

What do you wish you could do, that you have not done before?

I think I will blog this.

Thank you for asking. archi I recently dropped the "e" off my name. It is an indicator that God is not done with me yet.

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: