Monday, March 15, 2010

"Roll me over that I might drink of the pain more deeply, Lord. Draw me ever yet, more closer. Amen."~priest

Have been reading about Mother Teresa.  If I were older, I would have beat M.Teresa to the thought that suffering can draw you closer to God.  As it is, I will endorse it and my life will authenticate it.  Suffering may not be a bad thing.  It may be an uncomfortable thing, but not necessarily bad.

It is what you do with the suffering that determines if the interest is worth paying and item worth redeeming.

I've earned the right to say, "Roll me over that I might drink of the pain more deeply, Lord.  Draw me ever yet, more closer.  Amen."~priest

May your walk draw you yet, more closer.  Stephanie McEntire  

Hope you don't mind.  I posted your note to my Fresh Connection.  http://fresc.org.

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: