Friday, July 10, 2009

Kansas City or Bust!

Grace Point Church is sending a mission team out to be a part of the
church in Kansas City, MO. It should be an awesome time of fun,
family and fellowship for the team and their soon to be friends in
Kansas City.
 
As a career I traveled a lot. I was always heading out to do the next
deal. I thought it was important and I suppose it was a way to
provide for my family. But looking back, I missed a lot of the life
of my wife and son. I wish I had those memories now.
 
Tomorrow, the table turns. My wife will be heading out and leaving me
behind. It is an odd feeling. I don't really like it, but I am
excited that God is using her in this way. She will telling children
about Jesus and sharing the discipline of Holy Yoga with others. It
will be a great time for all.
 
When you read this, I'd appreciate your prayers for Cora and her
traveling friends. God bless!
 
http://www.1stchurch.org. You'll find 37stories there and all my friends.

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: