Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bumped into Donald Trump the other day...

Actually, it was many days and a number of years, ago.  I was presenting my software company to one of the largest investment bankers in the world.  The company was Allen and Allen and one of the principles was Mr. Ned Patterson.  Ned was kind enough to cancel his appointments and spend the day with me, showing me his city.  The adventure was incredibly mind blowing and one of the biggest "God Spots" of my life.
 
Early in the morning, I walked a couple blocks from where I would be meeting Ned.  I found myself walking in the door of the Trump Towers.  The water fall was quite impressive.  No one else was there.  I figured what the heck, I'll take a ride on the elevator and see what NYC looks like from the top.  As I entered the elevator I bumped into Donald Trump.  He looks just like you see him on TV. 
Oddly, he didn't smile or even say, "Hello" as his security guard showed me the door.  True story and his hair didn't look any better in person.  Ha!

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: