Sunday, July 26, 2009

How much does credit control your tongue?

It's America!  It's the American way.  It's, "I owe.  I owe.  It's off to work I go."  We all have debts.  Everyone owes something to somebody.  The Word says to not be in bondage to debt.  It makes me wonder what bondage looks like in today's society.
 
God has given you a voice.  It is to speak truth.  Suppose God puts a thought in your head to speak truth to a coworker, boardroom of execs, classroom of kids or worship center of followers? You are about to speak, when the thought comes to your mind... "This could get me fired or maybe the tithing will stop?  How will I pay the bills?"   
 
It seems bondage can come in many forms.  Debt controlling your tongue can surely be impactful on God's plan for His abundance in your life and the lives of others.  
 
But what do I know, I'm just the janitor.  
 
Note:  Referencing the janitor crack, don't get me wrong.  I enjoy having thoughts spring forth from a man who is ok cleaning toilets for a living.  I just find it incredulous that you might listen to a man that's ok with cleaning toilets.  Maybe you should set you sights a little higher.  Ha!

Thanks for visiting http://37stories.wordpress.com with Archie and all his friends.

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: