Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Isn't Sarcasm Grand or Not...

I love the internet. I've had the opportunity to meet the most
interesting of people. Today I posted "Happy is the man that finds
wisdom". I received the following comment...
 
Godless American said July 9, 2009 at 1:03 am
I thought it was “ignorance is bliss.” Aren’t you blissful?
 
When I first started blogging, a comment like this would have hurt my
feelings. Really! I would have thought something like, "Oh no! I
have offended someone. I should not have said that." But after a
year of so, I find all responses interesting. Mostly, I am only hurt
when I perceive my God is likely greaved.
 
My thoughts on wisdom continue. I picked up an iced coffee at Micky
D's and read my Bible while Cora was leading Holy Yoga. I found
myself in Proverbs. Over and over the Word talks of Wisdom. I have
been feeling kinda down recently and I stumbled across the idea that
when a man finds wisdom he is happy.
 
I haven't been real happy. So, applying logic would conclude I must
not have found wisdom. That could be true, but I think not. Cora has
been praying for wisdom for me for 30 or 40 years. I figure, surely
God has heard and answered by now. At least a little bit may have
been gifted me. :)
 
These seemingly disjunct thoughts really do relate. Typical of the
aethist friends I find reading "37stories" I find they use logic to
back up their arguments. Fortunately in God's world, logic is a
limitation of mankind and can not be imposed upon the Creator of all
things....
 
Now faith! That's another thing...
 
http://www.1stchurch.org. You'll find 37stories there and all my friends.

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: