Saturday, July 18, 2009

How important is a wheel chair to you?

So a pastor friend and i were in search of a wheel chair. There was a
friend who was diabetic and needed a wheel chair to attend church
while his foot healed. We were given an address of where a reasonably
priced wheel chair was available. We drove around a couple hours
looking for him, it and the address. No luck.
 
We then started trying pawn shops. I figure a wheel chair would be a
great pawn item. It has value and no serial numbers. :]
 
Then, I explained the concept of a "God Spot". For new readers, a God
Spot is when God periodically authenticates His presence and I get to
blog about it. Anyway, I simply voiced a simple prayer that we needed
a wheel chair. The next place we pulled into had a wheel chair. It
looks new and they gave it to us! FREE!
 
I was thinking. Why does it take me so long to pray? The wheelchair
could have been found hours, ago. Isn't that funny? Can't you imagine
God looking down and wondering when I was going to ask?
 
Visit http://37stories.wordpress.com. You'll meet Archie and all my friends.

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: