Friday, July 17, 2009

Is this a sign? The number you are trying to reach has been disconnected...

So the other day, a friend of mine said he had stumbled across a past
business associate of mine and the guy from my past really wanted to
reconnect with me. I remember this guy and he was a great guy. We
drank a lot of coffee together while considering business and how God
was working in our lives. Due to life, It had been a few years since
we got together.
 
My current friend past me his business card and I said I'd think about
calling him. I wasn't real commited to make the call, but this
morning decided to. I thought it might be nice to rehash old times.
 
I called the number off his business card. You are familar with the
recorded message, "I'm sorry but the number you have called has been
disconnected." Now I am trying disperately to be "God sensitive".
What do I do with this?
 
Is God protecting me from making the call? Is the evil one preventing
me from making the call? Or did the guy just forget to pay his bill?
 
What's your take? Shall I call next week or blow it off?

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: