Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Woken by a dream. Even been woken by a dream? What did you do?

I was sleeping just fine the other night.  I was woken by a dream.  The thought left behind was very clear.  The thought was to register a specific website address.  The address was likely impossible to get.  If you have ever wanted to register a new website, you will discover the good names are pretty much taken.
 
The next morning, I got up and "googled" the address.  Nothing popped up.  So I surfed to Godaddy (not because I like them), but because it is easy to see if a site is registered.  It wasn't.  I surfed to the web service I use at Bravehost and registered the name.  Follow the sequence...
 
God speaks.  You identify His voice because you have heard it before.  You are obedient not because it makes sense, but because it was God's voice.  God acknowleges your obedience by a sense that "you did good".  Then, you wonder what you just did.  :)
 
Now what?  Your choices 1) Go forward and develop the site or 2) Wait and see if God has new thoughts.  What would you do?
 
For more God Spots...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: