Sunday, May 31, 2009

I have a confession to make.

Cora and I were driving and I saw a sign in front of a church.  It said, "Confessions: 3:30 - 4:00".  It made me wonder if I had anything to confess and if I could wait until 3:30?  I don't do the priest confession type thing.  I always figured it would be my luck that the janitor would be filling in.  Kinda like the time I got a motorcycle ticket in Kerrville and the judge's brother filled in.  He threatened to throw me in jail and assessed the maximum fine possible by law.  Just because I said I wasn't going to pay.  Go figure.
 
Anyway, someone needs to explain to me.  How is it that confession is required to go to heaven, but the guy will only listen between the hours of 3:30 and 4:00?  I suppose it means everyone is pretty good with nothing to say or heaven is going to be pretty empty.  Or, could it be there is another answer?
 
Just thinking...
 
 

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: