Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"anonymous" suggests I stop writing and spend more time in Starbucks and less with the homeless...

Starbucks and Homeless:  "Please stop writing stories such as this one. It is insulting to both the subject of the work and the reader because the primary concern is furthering your own narrow world view at the expense of a person who is not need of any further exploitation. Spend a bit more time in Starbucks next time before you wander into the world to deliver such rubbish." anonymous
 
It seems the person stumbled across a "God Spot" I encountered at Starbucks during my bus trip to California.    This seems to confirm my previous post of the power of God's Word.  At least half the advice is good.  I could probaby spend more time in Starbucks, but then I'd be missed at work so I guess not...  
 
Ever wondered what the most powerful Word of all time might be? I'm inclined to think it, "Jesus". 

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: