Saturday, May 30, 2009

The reality of dreams and do they mean anything...

So I heard this dream and it went something like this...
 
"I woke up in a cabin with multiple bunks and had to pack up my stuff.   I was suppose to get on a bus but there was no room.  I went to go back in the cabin to get my bags.  Someone had beat me there and locked the door.  The person wouldn't let me in.  There was tar paper on walls in the cabin.  Not pretty painted walls.  Most likely a rehab. project.  I got back on the van and drove to an open field.  I walked across the field with lots of people. 
 
We were looking up at a ridge where there was a road.  On the road was bumper to bumper traffic.  A bunch of lower rider cars were bouncing up and down.  One of the cars was out of control.  An suv began flipping end over end on top of other cars.   I cringed because I thought the  cars were going to fall on us at a church event. 
 
Finally, the suv domino'd a bunch of crashing cars and came to rest.  At the end, the church crowd applauded, said, "yea" and went home.
 
I kept thinking and feeling for all the hurt people. A helicopter kept circling. We walked away but kept feeling for all the hurt people..."
 
The dreamer wonders aloud, "How can the dream be so real?"  What do you think?  Is there any significance in dreams?

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: