Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ever wondered what would happen if you sucker punched an angel in the face?

At this point, I am hoping God has a sense of humor. :]
 
But I was wondering about marianne's encounter with an angel
 
Keep in mind most encounters with angels in the Bible are frightening.  What if the guy asking you for a handout was seemingly a threat and you sucker punched him in face only to discover he was an angel?  I'm guessing the outcome might not be good.
 
There have been times when I wondered if I entertained an angel.  Possibly, if I had punched him in the face I would have known for sure.  Kinda like you hold a Puritan's head underwater.  If he drowns, he's innocent.  If he survives, he's evil.  
 
Now what is the point of this post, you say?  It is an opportunity for you to enlighten me as I don't have the foggiest notion. Happy Friday!  Oh wait.  It's Thursday.  Oh well...
 
For more 37stories...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: