Friday, May 1, 2009

The IMPOSSIBLE is Satisfying for Some and Frightening to Others. I am Satisfied.


I attend the EPIC Life Group on Thursday nights. We are a collection
of misfits striving after the things of the faith. We desire to go
deeper. We desire to go further than those before us. Our journey
this week brought us to consider the reality of fear and how it
influences our life.
 
In a previous blog, I mentioned I was working on an impossible
project. Fear would agree. This project was impossible, but I like
to work hard. I like long hours and the feeling of exhaustion. I
like to see God step in and take an impossible task and make it
possible. He did this on Friday. http://www.livedout.com was
launched.
 
God uniquely equipped me and my employer allowed me to create a new
website with heavenly inspiration and human support. On Friday, it
took on the look and feel I was striving for. Sure, a lot will change
in the future. Graphics will improve. More content will be created.
New and exciting features will be added. But for me, God stepped in
and exceeded my expectations.
 
For all of you that have been contributing content, thank you. May
God richly bless you and multiply the hours He gives back for the
sacrifice you made in bringing a dream to fruition.
 
I am happy with His creation and I look forward to seeing how the new
website maximizes our impact for Christ.
 
You might even comment on this blog if you like what you see at
www.livedout.com. God bless.

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: