Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tower of Babel - Wolfram Alpha, showcased at Harvard University said to be Holy Grail.


"The biggest internet revolution for a generation will be unveiled this month with the launch of software that will understand questions and give specific, tailored answers in a way that the web has never managed before". Andrew Johnson
 
I never really fully understood the Tower of Babel thing.  I know they were building a tower, but I really don't know how it was a threat to God.  It never would have reached heaven and the investors would have bailed out after not getting a return on their money.  I'm guessing it was about losing sight of God or a need for the real God.  God was offended and the rest was babbling history.
 
Well, it seems to me the Wolfram Alpha may be this generation's Tower of Babel.  If an invention is created with all the answers, what need will man have for God?  The answer is as near as the closest computer screen.  Whether that screen is in your wrist watch, hanging on your wall or in your car, Babel will be there. 
 
Now if I were a betting man, I bet this is going to be one BIG GOD SPOT!  It could be this is an important piece of the puzzle that will bring Jesus back sooner as opposed to later.  I'd say invest early in this company and sell out quick before God brings judgement.  
 
But what do i know? 
signed, "The Janitor" 
 
For more of 37stories...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: