Friday, May 29, 2009

God. The Great Communicator. Speaks.

Has God ever communicated anything to you?  If so, how did you get the message?  Possibilities might be...
  • a thought that doesn't feel like your own
  • a word from the Bible that leaped out
  • circumstance beyond your control
  • a vision
  • a dream
  • an impression or feeling
  • from a person
  • from an animal
  • from a sight
  • from a touch
  • from a smell
  • from a sound
  • from an angel
  • an unknown tongue
Did I miss anything?  Has God ever communicated with you directly?  I'd really like to know.  Some would say, "oh. that is too personal.  i can't tell you."  Ever thought maybe it is not about you?  Maybe it is about encouraging someone else's faith with your experience.
OK.  I'll start.  The other day, I believe God let me experience a very small part of what it feels like to fear Him.  Nothing I can do to prove it to you.  Just an experience that I had, that I believe was from God.  Now it is your turn....
 
If you have not ever had a direct communication with God, start with step one.  Confess aloud that you believe God is Lord and believe with your heart that Jesus rose from the dead and thank Him for moving into the very essence of your being.  You are now a cohabitation...  God bless.
 

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: