Friday, June 26, 2009

What price for Michael Jackson's soul? 1/2 Billion Dollars?

I always thought I'd like to be rich.  I don't know how much money is rich, but I know the $700 Million Michael Jackson earned would be a good start.  I knew a guy one time that said he had been poor and he had been rich.  He much preferred rich.  I can relate to at least half of his life's experience.  The poor part.

I am 5 years older than Michael.  I haven't had to have my nose rebuilt from drug abuse.  I haven't been accused of child molesting and my heart is still beating five years longer than Michael's.  It might stop tomorrow, but today I am already 5 years ahead of his game.

Suppose when you were young, you had an offer made that you could earn more than a HALF BILLION DOLLARS if you were willing to experience all that Michael chose to experience.  How long would you think about the offer? 

I think sadly, many people of today would not have to think about it at all.  It would be, how do you say, "a no brainer".  What price do you put on your soul?

http://www.1stchurch.org.  You'll find 37stories there and all my friends.

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: