Friday, June 5, 2009

Men who cry are wimps!

How long has it been since you cried in the presence of God?  It's possible you have never cried when aware of the nearness of God. Men are taught that tears are a sign of weakness.  We are to suck it up and move on.  There is no good place for tears.  What a lie!
 
Think on this.  "Jesus wept." 
 
I cried today.  I cried while reading a blog and thinking about all the pain and suffering in the world.  The author is dealing with kidney failure and the hassle of dialysis.  Jesus lost a friend and was surrounded by people mourning the loss.  I imagine he too was thinking of all the pain and and suffering surrounding Him.
 
No one saw me tear up.  It was a special moment between God and I.  I knew He was close and I enjoyed His presence.  I hope He enjoyed mine.  Pray for abundance for my friend.

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: