Friday, June 12, 2009

Thoughts in your head..

I once heard a Godly lady who had been confined in a mental hospital for years say the following: I may be crazy, but I am not possessed.
 
Where do thoughts in your head come from? Does you mind just wander around randomly connecting words together that create thoughts? Does God inspire your thoughts and put the words together for you? Do outside influences create the thoughts for you by what you see? Do demonic beings put thoughts in your mind?
 
That is the question I am looking for an answer to. Do demonic beings put thoughts in your mind? I'm told yes. I'm told no. There is but one truth. Which one is it? What do you think? Do you think with the help of God or do you think with the help of demons? Don't you want to know?

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: