Wednesday, June 3, 2009

There is gate that is narrow, but so is the path.

I spend a lot of time wondering.  I've always had a deep desire to want to know.  I believe God has built that same desire into my son.  There is that unsatiable hunger for truth. 
 
It is so easy to assume truth is what you are exposed to and comfortable with.  But truth is only truth as it is defined by God.  Everything else is a lie.  How much of your life is based on lies?  I suspect much of my life has been based on lies.  Today, I choose truth.
 
 
This link goes to a video that is about an hour long.  It is powerful.  It is truth.  Likely, you will get mad, convince yourself you don't have time and shut it off.  That is the way of truth.  It is easily shut off.  If you will invest one hour, I promise you will hear a message that will impact the rest of your life. 
Life is a choice.  You choose...
 
God bless,
archie

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: