Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thank you God, friends and family. 100,000 lurks is significant!

When I started blogging, I was told no one would read it.  I found that bit of encouragement interesting and set about the task anyway.  God had put a dream in my heart of sharing words of encouragement with others via "God Spots".  100,000 unique daily viewers later, it is obvious God has a message of encouragement for all of us.

I thank you for investing your time reading posts and in some cases writing comments to my thoughts.  I hope more times then not it is the Holy Spirit speaking through you and I that gets posted.  I know sometimes, it is just me, but "all in all" I hope God speaks with frequency. 

So thank you very much and I look forward to both you and I experiencing God Spots as we look toward the future.Remember.  A God Spot is when God periodically authenticates His presence and I get to blog about it.  

God Bless! 
archie 

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: