Friday, February 5, 2010

READ. #1 Best seller. Esther: a novel of intrigue, romance and death.

"Mordecai wouldn't do it, wouldn't bow down and kneel"~Esther

So the king's right hand man financed an operation with the king's blessing to kill Mordecai and all the Jews.   BAD choice! Esther who is a Jew and the king's main squeeze gets wind of it.  Mordecai instructs her to her duty as a Jew.

Esther sent back her answer to Mordecai: "Go and get all the Jews living in Susa together. Fast for me. Don't eat or drink for three days, either day or night. I and my maids will fast with you. If you will do this, I'll go to the king, even though it's forbidden. If I die, I die."~Esther

As the story goes and you really should read the whole story of Esther found in your Bible.  It is incredible!  Pick a character.  Put yourself in their place.  Live their life, if you dare!

What have you put before God in your life?  To what have you bowed down?

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: