Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FREE Software for featuring on my blog

Hello.  I saw your offer...

A Special Offer for Publishers

Attention all bloggers, article writers, editors, creators of online video content & IT reviewers:
We will be pleased to offer you a fully functional version of Active@ Disk Image for your evaluation and review free of charge. Compare with the regular price: $49.00. 
CD editors are approved to include the trial version of software in the CDs.
Hurry up and call us at: +1(877) 477-3553; (905) 812-8434 or sales@lsoft.net.
Condition: We would simply request that you forward a link to an online review you have completed or send us a brief testimonial of your experience with the product.

I have pretty heavy readership.  I will roll over 100,000 unique reads this week.  I'd like to feature your software in exchange for a free fully functional copy.  Let me know what you want me to do.

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: