Saturday, February 6, 2010

So God has a plan. Do you think He would allow suffering in your life in order to position you in the middle of His plan?

Facebook friends think so....

Mike Myers
Mike Myers 
I don't think He has a "plan" like most people think of it. I think life is His gift to us to invest or squander how we choose.
2 hours ago · 
John H Davison
John H Davison 
Jer 29:11 is pretty clear on the fact he has a plan and yes God allows suffering as a stupidity adjustment for human wandering.
2 hours ago · 
April Hammans Karli
April Hammans Karli 
I think God can use suffering, but I don't necessarily believe he causes it.
2 hours ago · 
LeAnne Strickland Hutchins
LeAnne Strickland Hutchins 
if we didn't suffer would we appreciate?
about an hour ago · 
Kimberly Guerra Mauldin
about an hour ago · 
Mike Suttle
Mike Suttle 
Sometimes the allowable suffering can change a person in such a way that He can us them, and in many ways that change enables that person to do things or think in ways that they were incapable of before.
about an hour ago · 
Archie Rhines
Archie Rhines 
Hey John. Good to hear from you. Oddly, I think of you often. As to the stupidity, yeah that can be a cause but certainly not the only catalyst for suffering.
about an hour ago · 
Archie Rhines
Archie Rhines 
Great interjection Mike!
about an hour ago · 
Rick Knock
Rick Knock 
God will both allow AND cause suffering, as He chooses, to accomplish His redemptive purposes. And yes, He has a plan, and the degree to which I must suffer in order to be guided into it is directly related to my willingness to listen & follow.
about an hour ago · 
Archie Rhines
Archie Rhines 
Rick. I agree with the thought, but not sure the amount of suffering necessarily has to be tied to my willingness to follow.
30 minutes ago · 
Brandy Rivera
Brandy Rivera 
Yes I agree.I think it is what he uses to get our attention.It leaves something to reflect on after getting through it and gaining a whole new perspective.This is how we grow.
20 minutes ago · 
Lillian Ruiz
Lillian Ruiz 
ALLOW! that's an interesting word. only in respect to allowing humanity to keep living after Adam & Eve's mistake, but as far as i personally, He knew i would experience the sin of others as a child and He made sure to be with me through it all as He guided me out of that whole curse destined to harm me for life.

So I see it as He makes a way In ...See More

15 minutes ago · 
Archie Rhines
Archie Rhines 
Reverently. Thank you Lillian. Amen.
about a minute ago · 
--
Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: