Monday, August 17, 2009

What is best for you?

How many times in a life time will you wonder what is best for you?  You pray for God's blessings on your life.  You look at circumstances and choose.  Surely this new job is best for me.  But is it? 
 
Just imagine for a moment that you are the evil one and you have the ability to manipulate circumstance.  Now also suppose you know that God is getting ready to bless one of His children's socks off in some miraculous way.  What would you do as the master villain of manipulation?
 
I know what I'd do.  I'd offer you a big fat bonus and a raise, then move you and your family to some far off place.  Likely, I could set your Christian growth back by years.  They say, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth." I think it wise to look a gift horse at both ends, before you count your blessings.

Thanks for visiting http://37stories.wordpress.com with Archie and all his friends.

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: