Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?" Jesus

"Jesus said, "Have the people sit down." There was plenty of grass in that place, and the men sat down, about five thousand of them. Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, "Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted." So they gathered them and filled twelve baskets with the pieces of the five barley loaves left over by those who had eaten." Luke's account of a miracle by Jesus

This is the God I choose to serve.  I choose to serve, believe in and pray to a God of abundance.  I reject the thought of serving the god of "just enough".  Father, I know you have set aside provisions to exceed my needs.  I thank you for these provisions and pray that I might be faithful to You in all I do.  I pray the message you send through me will a message of hope and love found only in You.  Thank you again for your unseen provisions.  ~the janitor

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: