Sunday, August 2, 2009

I love my job at Grace Point Church!

I work at Grace Point Church in San Antonio, Texas.  As a career, I have had lots of jobs.  I have lived a highly motivated life and experienced a lot in business and scientific endeavors.  I have made a lot of money and I have made little money, but today I love my job. 
 
It's not because I get to unstop the occasional toilet or clean up after a spill.  It's not because I make a lot of money, because I don't.  It's not because there is great career advancement, because there isn't.  I love my job, because the people I get to work with are the best on this planet.  They are the best, because they love their job.  Really!  It shows on their faces and in their attitudes. 
I doubt there is anywhere else on this planet with as fine of people as the employees of Grace Point Church.  They work hard, for long hours at minimal pay.  They love God with all their heart and believe they can make a difference in the world we live.  It is truly an honor to work with them and experience the love they share while serving others. 

Thanks for visiting http://37stories.wordpress.com with Archie and all his friends.

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: