Friday, August 14, 2009

Abundance may start in one of the poorest countries of the world

I was reading Jim Thornber's blog and considering God's will in my life.  I commented with:
 
I choose to live an abundant life. In that abundance, I find the perfection of God’s will and purpose in my life. How this plays out is with patience, perseverance and long suffering I look to see where God is working and ask to step along side. He always has His arms wide open when I take action according to His revelation.
 
In October I go to Africa to speak to men about integrity. This will be a first trip to one of the poorest countries in the world. It should be quite the “God Spot” and I believe to be the perfection of God’s will in my life. 
 
This may in fact be the place I find abundance in one of the poorest countries of the world.  
Thanks for visiting http://37stories.wordpress.com with Archie and all his friends.

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: