Tuesday, August 11, 2009

At game end, what's it going to be. Heaven or Hell?

So I was talking to this guy that wanted food.  That alone is funny.  Somebody asking me, the self proclaimed Holy Freegan, for food?  Proves God has a sense of humor.
 
I said to this guy, "What's it going to be.  At game over.  Is it heaven or hell". 
He said, "huh?" 
I said, "You know.  When you die.  Is it heaven or hell?" 
He said, "Where's my food or something like that?" 
I said, "So like when you die.  Heaven or hell?" 
He said,"Well it's like this.  That is not for me to decide.  I just do what I do and there is not anything I can do to choose. The decision is not made by me." 
I said, "Nothing you can do to influence the outcome? Are you an axe murderer?"
He said, "No".
I said, "If you were, would you have done something to influence whether you will go to hell?"
He said, "Come on.  Just give me my food and I will never come back."
I said, "hmmm".
 
So what's it going to be, "Heaven or Hell"? 

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: