Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Name That Tune... Let's Play!

You seen the TV game show, "Name That Tune".  It is where they play some notes of a song and the contestants try to guess the name of the song.  The one that guesses with the fewest number of notes played wins. 

I was doing my Bible read this morning and it brought me to a familiar story.  I  wondered how many words of the story I'd need to guess the story.  What to play?  Here goes...

The 1st two words from the middle of the passage is: "no room".  What is the story?
How about these two words from another passage: "swept clean"?
I'll post the answer later so there are no read ahead cheaters. 

Here's the point.

Sometimes I feel guilty about not knowing enough of the Bible.  But when Bible stories come to mind with only two Words, I think you and I must be doing pretty well.  The real challenge and test of our faith is whether we have applied the knowledge gained, in a wise way to our life.

Follow the Holy Freegan adventure with Archie and friends on... facebook

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: