Monday, April 26, 2010

"Check your calenders. Today is designated Mighty Fine Monday!"~priest

It seems some days are better than others.  Today is the day the Lord hath made even if it is Monday.  I wonder if you will go with me in designating it "Mighty Fine Monday"?  

Much of life can be tough.  When I say that, immediately some event or events pop into your mind.  It is easy for the bumps in the road to come to fresh mindful thoughts.  Today, let's both set those negative thoughts aside and appreciate what God has done for us.  

Sit back.  Relax in your chair.  Tune out the world and in amazement consider all God has done for you.  What are some positive things in your world that you will share as encouragement for others?  A thought that immediately comes to my mind includes the calm after a couple years of storm.   

Cora and I drove to Boerne, Texas yesterday.  We visited my mother who is unable to drive due to age.  She said she had been praying that I would come by.  I was blessed by being an answer to prayer.  Maybe consider how on the Mighty Fine Monday you might be a blessing to others.  It is a great day to smile and be positive, considering many of your colleagues will be starting Monday hungover from different sports related parties...

How will you let your light shine today?  After all, it is Mighty Fine Monday!

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: