Thursday, April 15, 2010

"I'm thinking we who believe are priests and I'd like to let God's light within me shine today. Are you with me?"~priest

There was this guy named Saul who was struck with a phenomenal God Spot.  So much so, he lost his sight and changed his name to Paul with new sight.  God revealed His love to Paul.  Revelation required action and Paul lived life to the fullest telling others about the love of Jesus.  

Paul's story could be our story, but God normally does not require us to go blind in order to see.  Likely if you are reading this, you know Jesus and have chose to follow Him and adopt His love in your life.  You like Paul have had God reveal His love to you.  Sadly, for many that is where the likeness of life ends.  

God's love was revealed.  You accepted it, but you out of political correctness or shyness have kept the revelation carefully hidden.  Why is that?  I am guilty of same.  Why do I have possession of the most precious thing in the world and I keep it carefully tucked away, safe from ridicule.

I'd like God's light to shine through me today.  I believe that Jesus died on the cross for your and my sins.  I believe He beat death and came back to life.  I believe I have eternal life through His love and actions.  I believe today is a great day to let His love shine.....

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: