Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Personal Easter Invitation to President Obama


Easter is a special time of year.  As believers, we reflect on the generousity of God sending His Son to die on the cross for each of us.  The church is a group of believers that congregate in a building which has become known as the church.  Easter is a highlight of the church.  I'd like to take this opportunity to personally invite President Obama to the church of my choice. 
 
Grace Point Church in San Antonio has 3 Sunday services.  President Obama, you may pick the one that best meets your needs.  Services start at 9:30, 11:00 and 12:30.  I've included a picture in this post for easy reference.  If you'll give me a little advance notice, I'll make sure we have a section roped off for you and your security detail.  I know you will enjoy the experience and your children will fall in love with our children's pastors.
 
For the rest of you, stop on by this Easter Sunday.  If President Obama drops by, you will not want to miss the opportunity to extend a very warm south Texas welcome.  See you Sunday!
 
archie

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: