Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Have Much to be Thankful For. Being a Slave Rocks!

I am impressed to be a slave of Jesus Christ.  How incredible my master is that to be a slave to Jesus creates a quality of life immeasurably better than anything I could do alone.  Think about it.  Be a slave and have a better life.  It is just like God to flip things upside down on its logic head and create good out of bad.

I am sad for those that lose out on life because of their minds designed rich in logic.  Our salvation experience makes not sense viewed through the logical mind of mind and yet makes all the sense in the world when viewed through the lens of our master dying on the cross.  

Logically our master died for threatening the stability of the Roman government.  Illogically, our master kicked satan in the teeth and rose again three days later, defying death.  I am confident, satan had a really bad day back then and continues to have equally bad days as the future rolls on.  

Thank you, Jesus!

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: