Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The God Spots Keep Coming!

"With men, it is impossible; but with God, all things are possible!" 

Early this morning and after Bible reading and prayer, I posted on Facebook... "I am waiting for a phone call."  It was an impression from God.  I had no idea who the phone call would be from. I had no idea what the call would be about. I just knew I was waiting for it.  

Later in mid-afternoon, God called me to prayer again.  I went to my knees and eventually to my face and prayed.  I prayed for the craziness of God pressing it on someone's heart to stumble across me and call me.  I prayed that this might be a baseline of work for me, so my family's needs would be abundantly cared for.  In the midst of this... the phone rang.

It was a call from a gentlemen who I didn't know and he didn't know me. He had stumbled across me on the internet in the social networking world.  We talked at length about our careers and service to the Father.  We talked about God's call on his life and God's call on my life.  Our callings are a perfect match.  The meeting was God ordained.

I believe God has a plan that will be fulfilled over the next few years.  The journey began with a calling on each of our lives.  Ours paths were brought together with the thought... "I am waiting for a phone call".  

Thank you, Jesus.

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: