Sunday, December 12, 2010

Beware the Clean Restroom Sign

I had been on the corner for some time and my bladder was about to burst.  I thought that would be cool because the 'heeling tint' was still in town and I knew where I could go get fixed up.  But, instead I went to the local sinagog and spotted a 'Clean Restroom' sign.

Now you know what that means.  It's like when someone says, 'Trust me' or 'To the tell the truth' translated means watch your wallet.  Anyway, I went in this 'Clean Restroom'.  It met my expectations.  What a mess. I took care of business quick and got out of there.

I respectfully took my assigned seat in the pew upfront.  I think it important for others to see me.  They might want a blessing or something.  What I couldn't figure was why everyone was laughing as I walked down the isle.  Then I spotted the tissue paper trailing behind me from my saintly sandal.  

How embarrassing.  It totally blew my persona, but certainly confirmed my idea of what a ''Clean Restroom" sign really meant.  It means just what it says.  The proprietor wants YOU to CLEAN the RESTROOM!

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: