Friday, June 25, 2010

The thumbprint of Jesus....

Paula Chambers

Archie, many years ago my daughter was driving pass my brother's
house. She noticed he was in his yard doing yard work. (he lives at
the beginning of a curve) So she took her mind off driving and looking
toward him she waved. When she turned her mind back to her driving,
she ran off the road. She jerked the wheel...and from there all hell
broke loose before my brother's eyes.

He dropped his weed eater...and could only yell..."Oh God, Oh God!" as
he watched her truck flip over and over again. It slid in the center
of the road side ways gas was pouring out of the tank. He ran to her
but couldn't get her out.

A woman from the church upon hearing this in the ER rebuked him but as
for this mother...I cried and thanked him. I assured him, God
understood and filled in the blanks. Do you know people asked Who died
in the truck because it was completely totaled. As for my
daughter...she had one bruise on her cheek...it looked like a
thumbprint. Praise Jesus!!!!!!!

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: