Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"1st Day of Full Time Ministry"~priest

To my friends and family...

Today is the 1st day of my job as "Priest" in full time ministry.  The
interview process for the job was really quite short.  The Trinity was
there.  God said, "Are you available?"  I said, "Yes".  He asked if
the title of Priest was ok.  I said, "Sure".  So there you have it.
Now I just have to tell my wife.... I'm grinning.  There is not much
from me that surprises her.  She is so intuitive...

For the rest of the story: I took the rightful title of priest (with
the identity of Christ) when I was laying on the concrete floor of
Maverick county jail, looking up into the angry eyes of a Mexican
mafia type guy.  No shirt and tatoos everywhere.   From the back of
the room was a friend yelling "respecto el priesto".... as De La Garza
prepared to kick me...

On a serious note, I am beginning full time ministry as a servant of
God. I don't know exactly what that looks like or who I might be
working with, but I am available to do as God sees fit. I am excited
at the prospect of focusing my life on the life of Jesus and look
forward to the adventure with you.

Starting my ministry is really quite simple. I have already been
building relationship with you via my God Spot blog, facebook, twitter
and other social media. It is natural to just keep doing what I do
and trust God for opportunity to serve you. So as we live out live
together, let me know how I can help. I hope to be there for you.

Until we meet in person....

God bless,
archi~el priesto

PS. I leave the "e" off of archi to remind myself God is not finished.

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: