Sunday, June 6, 2010

God Spots are refreshing, encouraging and motivating.

I have a friend in the Suttles. I have been fostering their son's dog
named Spot. They have been getting situated in their new home,
following an out-of-state move. Their son has been very courageous in
missing his dog and allowing me to care for it. I can remember crying
over my dog when I was of similar age. I think the son's courage is a
huge God Spot in anyone's book.

Caring for Spot is a blessing, but the bigger blessing was hearing how
God has been working in the Suttle's life. Recently Mr. Suttle was
driving a truck in bad road conditions, both curvy and wet. The tail
end whipped around and Suttle found himself tipped over in a ditch
with a window broken out. God protected him in the crash and
motivated him to exit quick at the sound of escaping propane.
Remembering a God Spot is when God periodically authenticates His
presence, qualifies this as right bright God Spot!

The list of God Spots goes on and includes how Mr. Suttle found a job
after looking for months and Mrs Suttle having surgery with a positive
outcome. Life has been throwing challenges at the Suttles, but they
are faithful to give God the credit for seeing them through the tough
times.....

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: