Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"On a serious note. I could use your prayer."~priest

I thought I wouldn't write this post.  I didn't want you to think less of me.  Ever felt that way?  I am trying to get over being that way.  It can ruin your life.  There it is again, living under the law...

Anyway if you follow me on Facebook, my friends endorsed my inspiration to turn God Spots into a book (thank you!).  I am in the process of doing that and this post is required to tell "the rest of the story" or at least continue the story.

In my book, I tell of the recent time I was locked up in jail for a hot check I didn't know about.  The check had been written in the beginning of a messy business bankruptcy.  The court was suppose to process all the checks outstanding as there was money to cover everything.  Instead, an employee's payroll check bounced and they took it to the DA without my or the court's knowledge.

There has been a warrant out for my arrest for over two years and I only found out about it when the border patrol arrested me as I returned from a mission trip to a orphanage in Mexico.  It is an incredible blessed story and worth your read to catch up or you can buy the book. lol

To the point... Tomorrow I have been requested to appear at court again to tell the judge why I don't need to go back to jail.  It is so very ridiculous, but very concerning.  

I will be taking a Bible to give away and looking for a God Spot in or about the courthouse.  A big old fashioned blinding God Spot would make the trip downtown worthwhile.  But I also desire that this mess get behind me and my record cleared.  I'd like to continue mission travel plans, but right now I am stuck inside the US border. 

So as a friend, do something special for me.  Pray my record will be cleared and this mess will be put behind me.  Pray for God's abundance on my life.  I define abundance as the perfection of God's will and purpose.  In that abundant definition, I can go to jail or go home and still be blessed abundantly.  The last time I spent time in jail, two men found Christ.  Yep!  That was a God Spot!

Then, pray for Cora.  Pray God's richest blessings on her faithfulness and willingness to put up with a guy that knows how to create excitement went there isn't any...

God bless you all.  If I don't make any Facebook posts in the afternoon, it will be time to up the ante on your prayers.  

Thank you and God bless.  archi (i leave the "e" off my name as God is not finished with me.)

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: