Friday, May 14, 2010

"I pray God will be with you today and all things will go well. Amen."~priest

I am impressed with the thought that in life some things do not turn out right.  No matter how hard you try, life just seems to go awry.  Have you ever been there? Maybe you are there now...

Sometimes life almost seems in conflict with God's Word, which says all things work together for the good of those that love the Lord.  In loving God, the Holy Spirit has taken His place in our heart. totally engulfing us in His Spirit.  It would seem life for us would be as life was with Joseph.  "...God was with Joseph and things went very well with him."   

I am not clear on the distinction between being possessed by the Holy Spirit and Joseph having God with him.  I am going to start praying that God will be with me as He as with Joseph.  I will pray for God to be with you as God brings you to mind.  I have expectations that God will reveal truth to this new focus of mine.  

"I pray God will be with you today and all things will go well.  Amen."~priest

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: