Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"God is the God of many chances."~Pete

I stopped in to McDonalds to use their FREE WiFi. I watched as a
family spent $30 on fast food. I had just spent $1 on 2 apple pies
and felt guilty. God is a God of miracles. We can stuff that stuff
in our bodies and we usually live to see the next day. What an
incredible garbage disposal our body is... WOW!

While at Micky D's, I met Pete and his son of 7 years. They sat
behind me. Bowed their heads and the son blessed their food. The
food obviously needed blessing, but that's not the point. There
dinner conversation centered around God. They were reading from Acts
and the dad was answering questions. I was blessed.

I later asked Pete if he knew of a time when God had authenticated His
presence. He said, "Like a God moment?" I said, "Yes. Like a God
Spot." lol He shared how he was divorced because of his selfish
attitude and lack of care for his marriage. He said God showed His
love by allowing him the opportunity to rebuild his relationship with
his ex-wife. He was dating her and hoped to become her friend once
again.

I suggested that God was a God of 2nd chances. He corrected me and
said God was a God of many chances. I agreed.

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: