Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"www.1stchurch.org is For Sale."~priest

My blog 37stories is about God Spots.  A God Spot is a time when God chooses to authenticate His presence and I get to blog about it.  This post is a rather unique God Spot, because the God Spot is in the making....
 
Many months back, I registered and purchased www.1stchurch.org because I recognized it as an address of value.  Think about it.  There are thousands of 1st churches around the US and more around the world.  I am hopeful, a 1st church somewhere in the world will recognize the value of owning this address and God will use the revenue to keep me free and available for His unique service. 
 
I have posted the 1stchurch.org address for sale on ebay.  You can view it on ebay here..  ebay ink   IF you are affiliated with a 1st church of somewhere,USA.  Please forward this link on to your 1st church.  This is truly a one time opportunity for this unique named website.  There will only be one 1stchurch.org
 
I stepped out on faith by going free lance again with website building, sign printing, event photography or whatever it takes to stay free and available for God to use.  Maybe the sell of 1stchurch.org will be part of His plan to keep me available for service.
 
Thank you and God Bless, 
Archie

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: