Saturday, September 19, 2009

What is it about an unplanned smile?

A friend and I made a quick overnight trip to Port Aransas.  I am 55 years and some think a bit out of touch with my age, because why in the world would a grandpa sleep on the beach under the stars?  How long has it been seen you didn't act your age?  lol

I have a friend named Fred.  He is my friend for lots of reason, but I think mainly because he doesn't question my "out of the box" attitude on life.  This the picture of him waking up on the beach.  I called him spur of the moment.  He packed up and enthusiastically accompanied me.  Is there a Fred in your life?  There needs to be.

As for the God Spot, I don't know the story, but I know the event.  I was threading the line in my fishing pole the morning after a night sleeping on the beach.  From a distance a older woman and young woman walked by along the water's edge.  I looked at her and she waved and smiled.  A very pleasant warm smile as she kept her pace and kept walking.  I don't know.  There was just something about the smile...

God bless and may you also be greeted by a chance unearned smile...

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: