Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thinking about throwing a "Social Network" party for a "Social Cause".

I am floating a thought balloon skyward and seeing if there is any interest.
 
I've been thinking it might be a lot of fun to throw a party for social networkers like you and I.  We could meet some place on a Friday or Saturday night in San Antonio that has great party food and free WiFi.  Then, we spend the evening expanding our network, putting faces to names and just a great time.
 
As it would be a social network party, we should probably build into the party some worthwhile social cause that we could contribute toward.  I'm thinking of some way to help those less fortunate than you and I.  Possibly, take donations, get a kickback from the restaurant, sell tickets or whatever for a selected socially conscious cause. 
 
I obviously have not thought this event through, but I think it would be fun and wondered if you might, also?  Drop me a comment via FB, Twitter, Linkin, MySpace, Blogs or wherever you run across 37stories.  That will be me!  lol.
 
archie
Decipher this for my email address:  37stories at g mail dot com  lol
 

 

look, i've found this forex trading system on John's website.

For more GodSpots - 37stories Enjoy!

No comments: